UTL Technologies has signed an MOU with Visveswaraya Technological University (VTU) in the year 2003 to establish an extension center at its corporate office in Bangalore for executing M.Tech Programs in VLSI Design & Embedded Systems, Digital Electronics in Full time and Part time mode for Graduates and Working Professionals. VTU has recognized this extension center as a Research Center.
UTL with its vision of producing industry ready manpower perfectly understands the importance of imparting the conceptual knowledge and also the need for relating it to the current technology trends. With the support from UTL Group Companies, UTL Technologies offers opportunity for its students to work on Industry projects, thus enabling them to take up the challenges in Industry.
Since its inception in 2003, UTL Technologies has successfully completed 5 Full time and Part time batches. The recent achievements include, one of our students received an Award from His Excellency Dr. A.P.J Abdul Kalam for coming first inPG Project Contest organized by Indian Semiconductor Association, for the academic year 2010 our students stood first and third in the University, which stands testimony to the commitment of our faculties.
Why @ UTL Technologies
- Faculty with extensive industrial and teaching experience (Faculty Profile)
- Exposure to Industry practices through planned visits and guest lectures
- Opportunity to work on live projects through our Industrial consultancy and our UTL Group research division
- Research environment which will encourage students to apply themselves and reap the benefits in form of international publications. Infrastructure to support the research environment, cadence research suite which will not only help you design your circuits but has features such as corner analysis, Monte Carlo analysis, verification which will help our students to convert their design to an IP (Infrastructure )
- Full fledged library with not only books prescribed by VTU but a whole lot which will help you in your research
- Class rooms equipped with audio & projection system for interactive learning (Infrastructure)
- An active IEEE student chapter which conducts talks by prominent industrial experts on regular basis to update students on current industrial happenings (IEEE Students Chapter)
- Our part time batch consists of students who work in leading semiconductor companies such as Cypress, Intel, LSI etc, this gives an opportunity for the full time students to network and know about opportunities in those companies.
- Have an active placement cell, which works with the goal to provide Internships and Placements with leading semiconductor companies for every student.